Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
azjames azjames is offline

Default Sumproduct w/ Array & criteria

Hi, I am trying to use the Sumproduct function to get a weighted average.
However I am having a hard time using criteria for the function. I am
entering in a value for the current day so that I can use this value to see
what the previous months average was at the same point in the month. The
data being sent to me looks like this:

Day|Total |In APR %|Out APR%
01 |1000 |18.49 |10.64
02 |1015 |12.39 |14.75
etc.

I have been able to get the MTD for totals by using an if formula. I am
just struggling with the averages. Please let me know if I need to provide
more info. Thanks for any help that can be offered.