Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Crackles McFarly Crackles McFarly is offline

Default Removing HTML from EXCEL?

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:32:38 +0200, Boris sayd the
following:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 16:44:05 -0400, Crackles McFarly wrote:

Downloaded some HTML spreadsheets from a webpage. I cannot seem to rid
those LINKS from it inside EXCEL. Is their some shortcut to doing
this?

If not, I have MANY hours ahead of me, thank you very much....

Very simple! Use this subroutine:

---
Sub RemoveLinks()
Dim H As Hyperlink

For Each H In ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks
H.Delete
Next
End Sub
---

Regards,

B.

Please humor me some more, where do I place such "code"?