Andy

Default Auto page numbering for several worksheets

hi,

I have about 30 some worksheet that I need to put consecutive page numbers.
I have only one page per worksheet, but problem is that it needs to be custom
page numbering. I would like to know if anyone has an idea about how to
setup an automated page numbering for all worksheets such that if I change
the first worksheet page number, then page number for all worksheets will
change in result of my first page number, consecutively. Ex. first page
number is A-1, the next should be A-2, and A-3, etc. I need and urgent help.

Thanks.
Andy...