Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Training

Go to Debra Dalgleish's site and browse through the table of contents.

Will be lots of material and sample workbooks.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/tiptech.html

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 17:41:13 +0100, ab3d4u
wrote:

Does any one know where I can get/download a step by step (beginner) on
the following - Pivot table, SUMPRODUCT, VLOOKUP, MATCH ? These are
just for now. If you happen to know a source with more of these types,
I will take it. I like to download and do it step by step. I do not wan
to read a book, per se. Heartfelt thanks in advance. One mor thing, how
do I respond on this forum? I am not quite sure where I should start my
reply (the instruction says between s). But my reply does not seem to follow any format