Michelle Tucker

It's started working, but don't know why. Oh well, fingers crossed!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Michelle,

The pictures and textboxes shouldn't make any difference as VLOOKUP just
looks at cells, and those objects don't reside in cells.

Give some details of your data and the formula(s).

--

HTH

RP

"Michelle Tucker" wrote in
message ...
My VLOOKUP was working fine, but now I have added some text boxes and
pictures around the sheet itself. I have allowed for the extra column, but
the VLOOKUP isn't working anymore.
Does it not like pictures? I haven't included these in the area it is
looking at, so it shouldn't get confused.
Unlike me...
--
Michelle Tucker