Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Excel Locker[_2_] Excel Locker[_2_] is offline

Default HOW TO LOCK THE OPENING OF AN EXCEL SHEET?

Hi all,

I would like to send an excel file to 2 person.
I want the first one to be able to open the 4 sheets and the second person
to be able to open ONLY the first 2 sheets (therefore I don't want him to see
the 2 'banned' sheets).
Using a password is ok with me, but just can't find the way to do that (I
can hide, I can lock...but I cannot LOCK the opening itself of the sheet)

Thank you very much in advance to anyone able to help with that.

Best regards