Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
yshridhar yshridhar is offline

Default lookuppictures

Thanks Mr. McGimpsey. I changed the names of the pictures from picture
no(1,2) to School no. The pictures got missing. The VB code is giving me
error. "invalid use of me.pictures". What i have to change in the code to
regain the pictures.
Thanking you
Sridhar

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
yshridhar wrote:

I downloaded a sample file on lookuppictures from McGimpsey and Associates.
The file gives information regarding looking up and displaying a picture
based on cell value. I have two questions.
1. In the file the pictures are named as picture 1, picture 2, etc. Can we
change the name of the pictures? if so how?

One way:

Select the picture. Change the name in the name box (left side of the
formula bar).

2. How many such pictures can we load on a excel file? Is there any limit?

IIRC, it's as many as your system resources allow.