Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Highlight data that doesn't fall within certaint range

You can use Condition Formatting for this (on the Format menu). Choose
Formula Is rather than Cell Content Is in the CF panel and set up your
condition, eg:

=OR(A1<0,A110)

then click on the Format button, click the Patterns tab and choose
your colour - click OK twice to exit the CF panel.

The formula I have given will apply to cell A1 and will highlight the
cell if A1 is outside the range 0 to 10 inclusive - adjust to suit
your requirements.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 20, 1:26 am, Rob Allmighty <Rob
wrote:
I need to know if there is a way to have data that doesnt fall within a
certain range to come up a different color so I will know it is not within
range by looking at it and not have to look up to find out.