Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
amos amos is offline

Default conditional format cells with formula

on the monitor...

"Mankind" wrote:

the #N/A. That is what I'm trying to hide this with text color. PLEASE

help?

what kind of hiding u prefer on printing or on the monitor ?

I may not suggest to change your formula in the cell unless these #N/A has
relevance on some other things.<eg linked?.

"amos" wrote:

I have a summary worksheet that references another with a vlookup table. The
conditional formatting works if a value is entered on the lookup sheet.
However, if the cell isn't filled with a number on the summary sheet I get
the #N/A. That is what I'm trying to hide this with text color. PLEASE help?