Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Zathrath Zathrath is offline

Default Different info per printed page

My wife is a teacher and uses Excel to keep track of student grades. Up to
this point, she's been having to manually type student names and grades into
a word document in order to give the students printouts.

What I'm trying to do for her is make either a Word document or an Excel
spreadsheet that will grab information from different cells for each page to
print.

I've got each of her classes on a different worksheet with the student names
down column A and their overall class grade in column B. I've also got
averages in different areas (quizes, tests, homeworks, etc) in other columns
based upon the number of assignments in each area. I'd like to have a
document that will print a different students information on each page.

Thanks for your help.