Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
duketter duketter is offline

Default Scatter Chart individual point changes

Can I change each individual data point to be something different such as a
square, diamond, etc.? I don't see the format data point option anywhere?

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Format Data Point will let you change an individual point, but that won't
show up in the legend. If you want different markers & different legend
entries, it sounds as though they should be different data series.
--
David Biddulph

"duketter" wrote in message
Office 2003 - I have a scatter chart and would like to make the bullet
points
in the chart individual numbers and then have a legend telling what the
numbers correlate to (company names in this case). However, I can't seem
change the scatter diagram points in the chart? They are diamonds right
now.
Can I change each point individually in the chart to something different?

Any ideas?