Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Mansfield John Mansfield is offline

Default I am trying to project out a line graph based on data

To perform a line projection, first click on the series the you would like to
forecast. Go to Chart - Add Trendline. The "options" tab will allow you to
project the trend forward. You will probably want to use the "linear"
option. It can also provide an equation which would allow you to manually
calculate a future projection as opposed to using the trendline.

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

"Lisa" wrote:

Hi,

I have made a line chart based on some data for a fiften year period. I
would like to plot out the future points for a thirty year period based on
this data. Does anyone know how to do this?