Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default one column of cells show ####. Values show when I open it. Help

The column width is not wide enough to display the value in the cell. With
the cell pointer in the column you need to adjust, click FORMAT in the menu,
select COLUMN and then WIDTH. Increase the column width to the desired size.
If you do not know what width to use, just repeat the process until the
column is wide enough to display your numbers correctly.
--
Kevin Backmann

"grantljg" wrote:

I am new to excel. I made some changes to a previously working spreadsheet
and suddenly many cells in one colums show ####. When I open it, the
appropriate value is there, but it is hidden beneath the ####. Any idea on
what I did???

Thanks in advance
Lisa