Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pranav Vaidya Pranav Vaidya is offline

Default Need to remove unused rows and columns to minumize size

I am not sure if you want to remove the used cells etc, however this might
help..

go to cell A1 on the desired worksheet
hit CTRL+SHIFT+END this will select the editted region on the worksheet
hit CTRL+ - (hyphen) this will delete all the cells
save the work book.
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Irishcauffey" wrote:

I am working with a very large workbook and need to remove unformated or used
rows and columsn. I am new to excel and need some help please.