Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Excel 2007 "Find" option won't work.

All works fine for me. Only clutching at straws but are you aware that if you
have more than one cell selected on a worksheet then Find only looks in the
selected cells.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Nerdophile" wrote:

I can't get the "Find" feature to work for Excel 2007. I don't have anything
locked, hidden, or protected. It won't find even the most simple things
(e.g. a cell with "1" in it), and I've tried a variety of settings (even
though most were not necessary). I opened the same workbook/contents in
Excel 2000 and had no problem finding the same things I tried to find using
Excel 2007. What's wrong!?
Thanks