JulieD

Hi Michelle

the #NA error can occur when the VLOOKUP has nothing to lookup ... so my
first suggestion would be to check that the VLOOKUP is still referencing the
correct cells in your workbook.

if that doesn't help, please post your exact VLOOKUP statement and what
you're looking up and what it looks like in the lookup table.

Cheers
JulieD

"Michelle Tucker" wrote in
message ...
My VLOOKUP was working fine, but now I have added some text boxes and
pictures around the sheet itself. I have allowed for the extra column, but
the VLOOKUP isn't working anymore.
Does it not like pictures? I haven't included these in the area it is
looking at, so it shouldn't get confused.
Unlike me...
--
Michelle Tucker