Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fello Fello is offline

Default Opening a Microsoft Word 2003 Document.

"MyVeryOwnSelf" wrote:

I am trying to write a macro that opens a Microsoft word 2003 document
so that I can transfer an Excel address worksheet to it in order to
make address labels. My problem is that the macro won't "recognize"
the Word format.

Forgive the digression if you've already considered this, but a
straightforward way to make address labels from an Excel address worksheet
is Word's "Mail Merge" feature.
Thanks. I am using the word\mail merge feature; my problem is writing a macro that will open the word document so I can use it.