Dave Peterson

I don't know enough about Adobe and PDF's to be useful, but maybe this post by
Jim Rech will lead you to an alternative solution:

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?th...%40tkmsftngp03

Mel wrote:

I have read posts explaining why chdrive is needed to
make sure the right drive is the default drive. Thanks,
Messrs Peterson and Ogilvy. I have the following two
lines of code, but the default drive used by the print
statement in this case isn't affected by the chdrive
statement. Any idea why? If I do a filesaveas command
from file menu and save the file to the c drive then the
PDF will go to that drive.

chdrive "g"
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1,
ActivePrinter:= _
"Acrobat PDFWriter on G:\Pdf\*.pdf", Collate:=True

The drive used for the creation of PDF file isn't
affected by chdrive command. Any ideas?

--

Dave Peterson