Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to transport bold and italicized text from other programs

A neat trick:
1. create a small Table in Word
2. Put some carefully formatting text in a cell of the Table
3. Table Select Cell and then CNTRL-c
4. Select a cell in the Excell worksheet and CNTRL-v

Most of the formatting will be copied over as well as the text.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200745

"1alaska" wrote:

I am trasporting blocks of text from word to excel and need the font to
remain the same as it was in its original form. How do I do that? There
seems to be a general/sweeping format and that's all I get?