Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Cell Comments

See Debra Dalgleish's site for code to copy to an adjacent column.

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomment...l#CopyAdjacent

Or to place them on a new worksheet for printing.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomme...ml#CopyToSheet

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 00:01:44 +0100, "Terry Bennett"
wrote:

Is there any way of 'exporting' cell comments to show the text in other
cells?

I have a spreadsheet where a large number of cells have comments within
them. Obviously these are available on screen when the cursor is moved over
the cell but I need to be able to print them all out. Ideally, I just want
to copy all of the comments in say A1:A1000 to B1:B1000.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks.