CajunDan

Default Y-Bars for Columns in a series

I have a chart (Column graph) that displays 4 means, 2 means (y-values) in
each of two series. I want to display a separate y-bar for each mean (with
1.96 times the standard error of the mean for each group in the series), but
Excel seems to designate a y-bar for the entire series only. When I set the
value for the y-bar. Is there any way to keep the chart displaying two series
with two means each and have y-bars that pull values separately for each bar?

I tried creating 4 separate series, but I lose the chance to label the two
groups on the x-axis.
Any ideas?