Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JNW JNW is offline

Default Hiding functions

A300=sum(a1:a4)
A5=A300

But I think protection would be a better, easier, and more efficient way to
do it.
--
JNW

"steve" wrote:

Hello again
I seem to remember someone saying that you could put all your functions in
cells that are hidden way down in the bottom of a sheet somewhere so that
knowone could delete or mess with them. and they would still perform the
calculation in the cell intended. like if I want A5 to give me the total of
A1 through A4 I could put that function in cell A300 That way if someone
tries to delete the answer I don't loose the function.
--
Thank You
Steve