Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
misskitty misskitty is offline

Default Macro to add row between list of data...

Another dumb question: Can you tell me how to use this...how to set it up as
a macro and run it (and I'll be out of your hair!!)
Many thanks....

"Don Guillett" wrote:

Sub insertrows()
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
Rows(i).Insert
Next

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"misskitty" wrote in message
Can anyone provide me with a macro that will add a row between a lost of
data?? I've recorded on that will add a row but don't know how to extend
it
through the entire list of data...if I insert 2 rows and stop recording,
it
only adds two rows. I would like it to insert a row between the full list
of
data or selected list.
Many thanks for any help given.