Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I copy a formula from one worksheet to another?

If all you want is the result, just copy then paste specialvalue.

You could on target sheet use =sourcesheet!A1

Or select the cell to copy and editreplace

What: =

With: ^^^

Copy the cell to next sheet then reverse the process.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:40:01 -0700, Que wrote:

How do you reference the cell? I have tried numerous times and cannot get it
right.

Thanks

"Gail Richner" wrote:

Would it not be better to reference the cell where the formula is in case
the results change?

"cahduq" wrote in message
I have a formula in one worksheet and want to copy that result to a cell in
another worksheet. When I try to do that, I get "#REF#" in the
destination
cell. How can I make this work?