Bob Phillips

Aah, the mighty, damned annoying SAP!

It might depend upon how the data is acquired by the workbook. It is
probably your only event choice (maybe Workbook_Open, but your original post
suggest that the WB is already open). Bit of a cop-pout, but why not just
try it, it should be easy to test.

The other option is to add a button to a toolbar, and fire the sort macro
manually from there - is that an option?

--

HTH

RP

wrote in message
Hi Bob,

if only it was that easy. the other app is SAP and I
cannot change the way it works when it takes data across
to MS Office. I just want to save the end user the
trouble of sorting the data once it drops into Excel.
Will Worksheet_Change do the trick?

regards,

TonyM