Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
David McRitchie David McRitchie is offline

Default Arrow Keys

Hi "longfingers",
To help notice the lights on the keyboard and the items
on the Excel status bar for Caps Lock, Num Lk, and Scroll Lk
you can have Windows warn you when they are turned on or off.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/statusbar.htm

Control Panel, Ease of Access Center (formerly Accessibility)
[or shortcut WinKey+U, then choose keyboard]
Make the keyboard easier to use: [x] Turn on Toggle keys (sound for Caps/Num/Scroll lock)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/vista/vista.htm
--
HTH,
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP -- Excel

"Gord Dibben" <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote in message ...
Your Scroll Lock is enabled.

Hit the ScrLk key once to disable.

On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:38:06 -0700, longfingers wrote:
In Excel, my arrow keys use to move me from cell to cell...now they are
moving me from page up to page down...how do I change it back?