Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Franz Verga Franz Verga is offline

Default Highest 5 numbers in a range turn red

Nel ups.com,
mjones ha scritto:
Hi All,

70 people are voting on 15 products tomorrow night in a serious of
rounds.

Each time I'll end up with 15 numbers in a range. Since it will be on
a presentation, it will be nice if the top ones turn red or highlight
somehow.

Top number will change each time, ie. 10 picked the first round, 5 the
next, etc

I think this is a conditional format, but I have no idea how to do
this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michele

Hi Michele,

If your numbers are in the range A1:A15, selece the range (A1 should be the
active cell) and try to use this formula in the conditional formatting (use
the option "Formula is"):

=A1=LARGE($A$1:$A$15,5)

--
(I'm not sure of names of menus, options and commands, because
translating from the Italian version of Excel...)

Hope I helped you.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Ciao

Franz Verga from Italy