Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MP MP is offline

Default Clearing cells when selecting from a drop down list

I have cells on the worksheet that when you select an option from a drop down
list you type in a response. I need to clear these cells as a different
option is selected from the drop down list
i.e A1 - drop down list with options
A2 - cell will change with a a question depending upon what was selected
from A1
A3 - has response typed in i.e like the number 4 - this is what I need to
clear when someone goes back to A1 and selects something different

Thanks in advance
MP