Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Barb Reinhardt Barb Reinhardt is offline

Default Macro HELP!

Can you post the existing code and we can help add what you need. Try Alt
F11 and look for the code in the available modules.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

"LttlFriend" wrote:

I need to update a spreadsheet that uses macros for invoice tracking. Here
is an example of what I am calculating:

Invoice 1 Task 1 Task 2 Task 3 Task 4
Company A $500 $1,250 $400 $375
Company B $220 $0 $546 $2,877

Invoice 2 Task 1 Task 2 Task 3 Task 4
Company A $300 $1,250 $400 $375
Company B $220 $0 $546 $2,877

Totals
Company A $700 $2,500 $800 $750
Cumulative Total
Company B $440 $0 $1,092 $5,754
Cumulative Total

I need to add a column (Task 5 etc.) and have that be included in the macro
for calculating ALL of Company A for each separate task, same for Company B.
The person who created this spreadsheet is no longer with us and I do not
have experience using Macros in Excel in order to add this column and other
future columns.

Thanks. -Christina