Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brian Reilly, MVP Brian Reilly, MVP is offline

Default PowerPoint-tags in Excel

Hi folks who know the use of tags in PowerPoint,

I have presentations in PowerPoint using MSGraph 2003 and here's what
I want to do via VBA.

This part I understand how to do: Get the data from the MSGraph
datasheet into an Excel worksheet.

I want to create the chart in XL using a Library of charts. That I can
do as well.

I'd like to automatically re-insert the XL chart back into PPT on
correct page and correct size. I suppose I could write the appropriate
values to the Excel worksheet and go delete the original chart in PPT
and size correctly. Anyone have any better ideas? Is there a tag-like
functiionality in XL like there is in PPT?

Brian Reilly, PowerPoint MVP