Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cempire5 cempire5 is offline

Default How do I capture info from multiple sheets to main worksheet?

Since there will be four sheets of different responses would I put:
=Sheet2!B10+Sheet3!B10+Sheet4!B10 so that the total of each of these sheets
calculates in the main worksheet?

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

=Sheet2!B10
in Sheet1 will display the content of B10 in Sheet2

Or have I misunderstood?
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"cempire5" wrote in message
I have a travel worksheet for budgeting purposes. We need to get the
information (# of trips/# of days) submitted from the four people (all on
separate sheets within the main worksheet document) to the main worksheet.
Is there a formula that would allow me to take the totals of each sheet
and
put the total in the main sheet?