Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to mark key dates on chart?

"Huck Rorick" wrote in message
I have a chart that shows change in blood pressure over time. I would like
to mark on the graph certain key dates (x values), for example where diet
changes. Can I do that with excel charts?

Format/ Data points/ Data labels/ X value

Also, I would like to highlight a band of y values (e.g. blood pressure
between 120-140). Can I do that?

Add a couple of extra series Xmin and Xmax, Y values for both 120, similarly
Xmin Xmax, Y values for both 140. Add these series to your chart.
--
David Biddulph