Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
joeu2004 joeu2004 is offline

Default RANDOM # around a MEAN with STANDARD DEVIATION

On Sep 11, 7:30 pm, Tanim wrote:
I have tried it but it kept highlighting the 6 for some reason and
the formula isn't working. I can't get out of the formula box.

I cannot imagine what your usage error is; most likely a typo. Try
this:

from "=" to the end of line, and right-click Copy (or type ctrl-C).

2. Highlight a cell in your spreadsheet, and right-click Paste (or
type ctrl-V).

Press F9 many times to verify that you are getting random results in
the range that you expect.