Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Display "this week" column headers w/date & day of week?

Try this:

In A1: =TODAY()-MOD(TODAY()-1,7)
In A2: =A1+1
copy down to A7

"Ivan Wiegand" wrote:

What I'm trying to create is a sort of calendar that has the 7 days of the
week as the column headers. I want the headers to display the day of the week
and the date depending on what week it is. So if it's the week of September
9th, I want A1 to show 9/9/2007 - Sunday, A2 would be 9/10/2007 - Monday,
etc. Then, the following week I want the headers to change so that A1 is now
9/16/2007 - Sunday.

Of course, this is simple to do manually but I don't want to have to change
the headers every Sunday... is this even possible?