Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sasikiran Sasikiran is offline

Default Hiding the error caused by the formula in a cell / column

HI Papou,

Can you please explain with this.. Im not getting

A1 B1 C1

The formula in C1 is =(A1-B1)/A1

How do I change this?

Thanks

"papou" wrote:

Hello
Yes, for instance if you place such formula in say B1:
=If(A1<"",A1/A2,"")

It will remain empty("") if no value is found in A1.
Else it will calculate division.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Sasikiran" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
Hi,

I have a formula in a particular cell which calculates the quality % based
on the numbers entered in another cells. I had included the formula in the
required cell and it is appearing as "#DIV/0!" as error as I have not
entered
the data in the reference cells pertaining to the formula.

Is there any way to hide the error symbol in that cell without deleting
the
formula?

Thanks in advance.