Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
OssieMac OssieMac is offline

Default Help with my coding problem?

Hi again Dan,

Very little works while the macro is interrupted on the stop code. It simply
allows you to hover the mouse pointer over variables to confirm their
contents. I should have told you that you need to press F5 to continue after
the stop.

Were you able to confirm the contents of parm1 and also your current path
because I still suspect that this is the problem.

As a little extra info, the On Error Resume Next is there in case the file
cannot be opened. You should cancel it after it has done it's job like this:-

On Error Resume Next
Documents.Open FileName:=parm1
On Error GoTo 0 'Cancels the previous On Error Resume Next

If you do not cancel it then you are going to miss real errors in your code.
It will simply skip past them.

Regards,

OssieMac