Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How do I add graphics to a comment?

Right-click on the cell with the Comment and "Edit CommenT".

Now rightclick on the dashed line around the cooment box and "Format Comment".

Select the "Colors and Lines" tab.

Select the dropdown arrow on "Color" to get more options.

Select "Fill Effects" and follow your nose to the graphic you want to use.

Note: you don't have to remove the text unless you wish. Sometimes it is
helpful to have the text showing behind the graphic.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 12:42:01 -0700, jaimieg23
wrote:

I need to insert a graphic to a comment, and know that it can be done as I
saw an instructor do it once. I know you have to edit the comment first and
remove all text, but not sure what to do after that as the insert
picture/clipart options are not active.
Thanks.