Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Richard Rosser Richard Rosser is offline

Default merge columns

Greetings.

I have data in Column B (same text in each field) that I want to
add to all of the fields in Column A (different text in each field)

I have tried merge & center and tried to work out how to do a
CONCATENATE but am totally stuck. Is there any way to
add the sentence in Col B to the end of the text in Col A
without cutting and pasting on every line??

Tell me there is an easy way to do this!!

If its a formula I need to use - where on earth do you write it??

Many thanks in advance