Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JE McGimpsey JE McGimpsey is offline

Default Creating a list of names

One way:

Check out

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

Extract unique values to your summary sheet, then filter unique values
if there are duplicates between sheets.

In article ,
The BriGuy wrote:

I have and Excel document with several individual worksheets. On a seperate
sheet I would like to create a list of each name that appears on the
spreadsheets. Some of the names appear several times but I do not want any
name listed more than once on the new sheet. I would like each name to have
it's own cell and don't want to have to go back through the sheets to capture
every single name. Any ideas how this can be done? Any help would be
appreciated.