Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PJ PJ is offline

Default Custom Toolbar Icons

James,

Thanks James. Other than creating icons using the limited editor in Excel,
do you know of a way that you can create icons with a different program and
somehow import them into Excel?

"James Silverton" wrote:

PJ wrote on Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:38:04 -0700:

P "PJ" wrote:

?? I have several macro's that I use with Excel 2003. In
?? order to differentiate them I have created several custom
?? icons. How do I get Excel to recognize these toolbar
?? icons? Is it possible. If so, where should I place the
?? .ico files.
??

I have Office 2002 and I don't know how to put in ico files but
I have made my own toolbar icons by assigning the operation,
usually a macro, to a toolbar. Then right click toolbar
customize click button modify selectionedit button image.
It's rather a primitive editor but I have made some images that
I find satisfactory.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: