Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
iliace iliace is offline

Default Most efficient method in Excel? Mouse or Keyboard keys?

Who cares how you rationalize, memorize, mnemonicize the keyboard
shortcuts. That's what they are, get used to it and stop letting
things like that "irk" you. I'd bet it would irk you a lot more if
you had to relearn these commands because they changed all of a sudden
in every new software coming out.

On Sep 9, 10:43 am, "James Silverton"
wrote:
Dave wrote on Sun, 09 Sep 2007 09:06:38 -0500:

DP And for ctrl-x being used for Cut, I think the X is
DP supposed to look like scissors.

Forgive me but most of those look like after the fact
rationalizations or desperate attempts at mnemonic devices from
the time when they were necessary.

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland

E-mail, with obvious alterations: