Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mr. Low Mr. Low is offline

Default problem saving document in Excel 2007

Hello David,

For additional PC tune up, please visit the folowing URL for a full system
check up:

http://onecare.live.com/site/en-us/default.htm

This may take about halft an hour or more depending on you connection speed.

You may need to follow the screen instructions as you proceed.

I hope this is an additional help to you.

Best Regards

Low

--
A36B58K641

"david34" wrote:

Hello,

Whenever I try to save a very large Excel 2007 file I get the following
error message:

"Errors were detected while saving €˜(filename). Microsoft Office Excel may
be able to save the file by removing or repairing some features. To make the
repairs in a new file, click Continue. To cancel saving the file, click
Cancel."

When I click 'Continue', I'm able to save the file in a new name and I get a
message saying there is no problem with the file.

Does anyone know if this is a bug in Excel 2007 that can be corrected or if
there is some other reason why I continue to receive this error message?

Thanks,
Derek