Bob Phillips

Hi Biff,

When I tried your original formula, it counted the number of a particular
day between those dates, whereas I read the OP to say the number in the
month. Subtle but different by my reading.

Regards

Bob

--

HTH

RP

"Biff" wrote in message
Hi Bob!

Versatility!

It doesn't have to be the first and last date of any month!

It could be any two dates.

Biff