Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kassie kassie is offline

Default Table rows & columns query

No, but it is possible to have text overflowing into unused cells in adjacent
columns. The idea is to set up your sheet in such a manner that you
accomodate the narrower columns, In this manner you can have say 3 narrow
columns in certain rows, while in others you utilise the space of the 3
narrow columns where you require a "wider" column. Should you require
borders around the "wider column, then merely create a box around the 3,
while you create 3 boxes where you require the narrower columns.

--
Hth

Kassie Kasselman
Change xxx to hotmail

"UKdeejay" wrote:

Further to my previous query about hyperlinks in Excel.

If I am creating a table which, generally speaking, has 2 columns autosized
to content (width), is it possible to say have 1 or more rows with more
columns (cells) than the rest of the table, but overall the same width as the
rest of the table.