Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre Ron Coderre is offline

Default Most efficient method in Excel? Mouse or Keyboard keys?

It depends on what (and how much) you need to accomplish.

This is my opinion:
The mouse is easier for exploring menu structures to find the commands I'm
interested in, but slow and inaccurate for speed work. Once I know where
they are....if I have to repeat the same command many times (or even a
few)...I'll generally use the keyboard shortcuts or navigate with the
keyboard using the underlined menu characters.

Does that help?

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)

(XL2003, Win XP)

"grins" wrote in message
Could you tell me which method is considered the most efficient in Excel?
Obviously a combination of all are used but which is preferred? Mouse,
Keyboard or Toolbar?