Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bill L. Bill L. is offline

Default How do I import a date from a project scehdule task into excel?

I have an excel matrix giving me an "at a glance" look at start and
completion dates for various tasks across various programs. Seeing this info
at a glance in MSProject is difficult (it's HUGE), and I don't have write
access to that file, so I'd like to import the latest dates on select tasks
into an excel workbook, such that when I open the excel workbook, the latest
project dates for each item are accurate. Write now I have someone type
those in by hand.