Peo Sjoblom

Formatconditional formatting, formula is

=AND(City_cells="Charlotte",Date_cells=--"04/01/05",Date_cells<=--"04/15/05
")

Peo Sjoblom

"Scott" wrote in message
I have a workbook that I am using to manage my travel with. During the

year
I will be in a number of different cities for various periods of time. I

am
logging itineraries into one sheet and manually updating another sheet

within
the same workbook that displays my schedule in calendar format.

What I would like to be able to do is format the cells in the calendar

view
based on my date entries & locations I will be in on those dates. For
example, if I am in Charlotte from 4/1 until 4/15 I'd like the

corresponding
calendar cells to have a red pattern color, and if the city were lets say
Savannah it would have green pattern color instead.

Two items here then:

1. Setting conditional format based on city in my itinerary.
2. Cell comparison based on time period (arrive/depart)

Is this possible, or should I continue to update manually?

Thanks so much!