RickSchultz RickSchultz is offline
Junior Member

Location: Vancouver, BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxanne M View Post
Help! I would like to import data from a Simply Accounting file (.SBD) When
I tried the usual steps, I got gobblygook. The text looked like some form of
wingdings. Help please, I am tired of retyping the information.
Roxanne,

What are you importing the data into? Are you using Simply to push the data (export functionality native to Simply) or some import function in the other tool?

Note that Simply uses a JET database engine (same engine as ACCESS) which is NOT the same as Transact SQL, which most SQL programmers are used to.

Please send me an email if I can be of further help.