Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default SUMPRODUCT

There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your formula. I would suspect
the problem lies with your cell formatting in cell A5 and Column M. Perhaps
one contains Text and the other Numbers?

To Excel, the text value 123 and the number 123 are different, even though
they may look the same when displayed in the cell.

Try changing the format of cell A5, then re-entering the value. See if that
helps.

HTH,
Elkar

"Alex H" wrote:

Hi could some kind eoprson help me please.

Through help from this forum i have arraived at:
=SUMPRODUCT(--('Data from MIS'!M4:M65535=A5),--('Data from
MIS'!N4:N65535="Not Moderated"),'Data from MIS'!P4:P65535)

However this is returning 0 whereas it should be returning 18 from the
data.

What I am trying to do is in Sheet1!C5 add the values in Data from MIS
Column P where Data from MIS!ColumnM is equal to Sheet1! A5 and Data from
MIS!ColumnN is equal to "Not Moderated"

many thanks