Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey Duke Carey is offline

Default Can't view formulas referenced tab

press Alt-F11 to open the VBA editor (VBE)
press Ctrl-G to open the Immediate window at the bottom right of the screen
Paste in

thisworkbook.Sheets("Items").visible = xlsheetvisible

and press enter

Alt-tab back to Excel

"pablobandito" wrote:

I have a file that references another tab. I have done all the obvious
things to be able to see other tabs; to no success.

The formula is "=LOOKUP(Q4,Items!$A$3:$A$50,Items!$B$3:$B$50) "

I know the tab is contained within this worksheet because the cell changes
if I change the reference in the formula.

I do not see the "Items" tab but I really need too. Does anyone have any
suggestions.